About the client:
Our client is a leading international apparel and home retailer operates more than 4,000 stores in 9 countries, and global e-commerce business. To cope with their expansion in Hong Kong, the team is looking for high caliber candidate with solid sourcing experience to join as Senior Merchandiser.
About the role:
Reporting to Sourcing Manager based in Hong Kong, you will collaborate with teammates and follow on strategic sourcing plan in apparel category to maximise benefits (quality, delivery and compliance). As a Sourcing Specialist, you will handle full cycle of the procurement process, from managing and evaluating existing source to following purchase order execution, inspection, packaging and logistics. You will also need to identify new trends and opportunities, to support product development and monitor manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 8 years working experience with a stable track record in trading / buying office
- Proven experience in apparel/kidswear categories
- With good sense of oversea market and good commercial sense;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Frequent travel to China suppliers.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.