About the client:
Our client is a leading international apparel and home retailer of operates more than 4,000 stores in 9 countries, and global e-commerce business. To cope with their expansion in Hong Kong, the team is looking for a high calibre candidate with solid sourcing experience to join as Senior Merchandiser.
About the role:
- Reporting to Sourcing Manager based in Hong Kong；
- Collaborate with teammates and follow on strategic sourcing plan in home category to maximise benefits (quality, delivery and compliance)；
- Handle full cycle of the procurement process, from managing and evaluating an existing source to following purchase order execution, inspection, packaging and logistics;
- Identify new trends and opportunities, to support product development and monitor manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 6 years of working experience with stable track record in trading/buying office;
- Proven experience in faux floral or related categories;
- With a good sense of oversea market and good commercial sense;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Frequent travel to China suppliers.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.