About Our Client
Our client is a leading home product buying office and employs over 70,000 people worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Senior Merchandiser in Hong Kong office.
- Manage all activities of possible sourcing units and projects systematically, and coordinate with different functional teams and make sure all requirements are met
- Review the vendor base, source new vendors and products proactively via different channels
- Update and communicate with different internal stakeholders about projects CPAs, potential issues, and solutions
- Identify high caliber vendors through batch vendor sourcing with strong analytical skills
- Provide costing breakdown and execute cost reduction plans by cost negotiation and identify all cost reduction opportunities
- Review samples with different internal team including buying team and QA team to provide a good solution
- Arrange and manage complex business trip to visit vendor from different regions
- Analyze and negotiate cost and terms to achieve the given organizational target
- Diploma holder or above in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related disciplines
- 8-10 years of experience in sourcing role in Buying Office
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Proficient in ERP/SAP systems, MS Office, Excel (i.e, pivot table, xlookup) is preferable
- Product Knowledge in Metal is a MUST
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.