About the client:
Our client is a US fashion brand strong in shirt and casual wear business with robust YOY growth globally. The team is looking for a Senior Fabric Merchandiser to join it woven & knit team in Hong Kong buying office.
About the role:
- Develop and source new material for woven and knit product;
- Support innovation, trend research, and collaborate with design team on fabric option and development;
- Manage, coach and review supplier performance, to meet the standard procedures, price, cost and aesthetic appearance;
- Work on and finalize materials details, prices, surcharges, lead times and order/color minimums to fulfill the division's needs.
- Professional Diploma in Textile & Clothing or related discipline or above;
- with at least 7 years relevant work experience in the fabric developer role;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Hands-on experience in MS office, knowledge of PLM system is preferred;
- Occasionally travel to China suppliers.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.