About Our Client
Our client is a leading fast fashion retailer from Europe with an extensive global market share in Europe, Asia and North America region. Due to business expansion plan in Hong Kong, the management is looking for a Senior Merchandiser role in its knit department.
- Report directly to General Manager on production status and vendor's performance on regular basis
- Global sourcing from materials, sample development to production
- Source right supplier for different categories, analyze supplier portfolio, implement strategic planning and capacity arrangement.
- Analyze costing, price calculation and negotiation with suppliers to maximize the gross profit & meet company's target profit margin
- Review score cards and set up performance improvement plan with suppliers to meet measurable goals.
- Cooperate with varied departments to achieve company's goals and objective
- Monitor production status to meet on-time delivery and achieved company's KPI
- Tackle production incidents in all aspects, resolved conflicts between buyers and suppliers
- Handle numbers of orders, prioritized tasks and organized different projects under tight time-frame
- Generate business reports to management
- Supervise 2 staffs: delegate tasks and coach
- Visited off-shore production unit occasionally
- Professional qualification in Merchandising or relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in apparel brands or related industry, specific knit
- Able to work under pressure, embrace changes, result-oriented, strong problem solving skills and able to manage multiple tasks environment
- Good English for writing & speaking to communicate with sourcing team directly in daily follow up & develop good relations
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.