Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team as a Senior Merchandising Manager.
- Responsible for planning, buying, allocation and replenishment
- Analyze business performance on every store assortment and allocation
- Action plan for slow moving items and review sell-in & sell-through
- Responsible for OTB plan
- Provide product knowledge material to retail frontline
- Work closely with retail team to have a better understanding for product allocation
- Diploma in Fashion, Clothing & Textile or related discipline
- 8 years' solid merchandising experience in Retail/ Fashion industry
- Experienced in retail buying and product creation process
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Willing to travel overseas when necessary
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.