About our Client
Our client is a market leading software development house with strong presence around the world. To cope with business expansion, we are now looking for a Senior Motion Graphic Designer to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Marketing Manager, you will be drawing and conceptualising 2D assets for game assets on various platforms. You will design characters, handle in-game effects and particle effects and responsible for handling pre and post video production, including but not limited to sketching, drawing, story boarding, video editing, dubbing, animation and visual effects. You will also consolidate, organize and manage asset library, and ensure all items are delivered on a timely and quality fashion.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Multimedia Design and Video Production
- Minimum 5 years of experience in motion graphic animation and video editing
- Excellent drawing, sketching and story boarding skills.
- Creative and possess strong motion graphic sense
- Knowledge in 3D modelling, animation and texturing is an absolute advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.