About our client
Our client is an IT solution provider with a solid foundation in the local market. With the purpose of team expansion, they are expanding their backend infrastructure team and looking for a (Senior) Network Engineer to join their team.
About the role
- Providing daily operation and L2 support to data center network and security equipment
- Being responsible for the network project planning, implementation and testing by coordinate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Researching and improving network quality and reliability continuously
- Working closely with other teammates on troubleshooting and incident management
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in networking; Candidate with less experience would be considered as Network Engineer
- Experience in providing L2 infrastructure management, especially in the networking sector
- Familiar with network technologies, such as TCP/IP protocol, Windows/Linux environment, router&switch, load balancer, firewall, VPN, SSL, etc.
- With knowledge in public cloud environments a plus
- With CCNA/CCNA/ITIL/CCIE certification is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.