- With solid preparation experience in HKMA Banking Returns and surveys, mainly in Liquidity, BELR or CAR etc.
- Involving the HKMA SPM analysis and return policy particular in capital, new exposure rule or liquidity to derive gap analysis of return and flow control
- Support ad hoc process improvement and other projects assigned by team head
- Subject matter knowledge in new exposure regulation (Banking Exposure Limits Rule) or liquidity returns of tier 1 bank (LCR and NSFR)
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and related testing on report compilation automation projects
- University graduate with major in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (Banking Returns). Experience in return automation project such as workflow re-engineering is highly preferred
- HKICPA or ACCA qualification is preferable
- Strong good presentation and project management skill
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline strictly
- Self-motivated, independent with an analytical mindset
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in using MS office in Excel, Word and PPT
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.