About Our Client
Our client is a F&B conglomerate in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion, they are looking for Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Design and review C&B program to improve overall competitiveness of the company
- Coordinate and participate in salary bench-marking, manpower planning, budgeting and any rewards related activities
- Gather and analyse data by conducting market research and survey
- Compile and maintain HR analytic reports on a regular basis for management and business unit(s) review
- Assist in any ad-hoc HR projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- With 3-5 years' experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably from F&B industry
- Proven track record in handling HR data analysis
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HRIS are crucial
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.