About our Client
Our client is a conglomerate business in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for a Senior HR Officer to join their HRBP team to oversee the healthcare/lifesciences business unit.
About our Role
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business by answering employee and manager queries about HR programs and policies.
- Advise on performance management challenges and lead investigations and reorganizations.
- Triage enquiries and connect employees to the right resources when necessary.
- Drive initiatives to improve the employee experience with HR support by identifying/proposing solutions to HR policies and gaps.
- Review case data to identify trends and help to develop long-term solutions and action plans for systemic issues
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree of Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related working experience working in sizeable corporations
- Experience liaising and working with professional staff
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication skills and able to meet challenging deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.