Senior Officer/Assistant Manager - Risk Management
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong listed company. With an exciting expansion plan in mind, they are currently looking for a Senior Officer/Assistant Manager, Risk Management to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Manager, Risk Management
- Responsible for identifying key risk areas within the group and formulate strategies and procedures to improve and mitigate risk points
- Assist in overseeing internal control function and suggest ways to ensure compliance of policies
- Liaise with internal & external parties to monitor group's risk factors
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Big 4 and commercial sector, preferably sizeable listed companies
- Flexible, detail-oriented, able to problem-solve and be a good communicator
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.