- Reputable Chinese Restaurant Group
- Circa $840K per annum
About the Client
Our client is a fast-growing restaurant group with business developments across Macau and China. With their continuous expansion plan, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre to join them as a Senior Operation Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be managing the operation and sales performance of a series of Quick Service Restaurant in China and Macau. Your key responsibilities are to identify potential business leads, take lead in pre-opening projects, and manage operational budget for 50 plus restaurant outlets across Hong Kong and Macau. You will uplift service standards and guest satisfaction level for all outlets. Most importantly, you will maximize restaurant brand awareness and profitability for the group.
- Minimum 8 years upscale Quick services restaurant operations management and business development experience working in Hong Kong
- Excellent leadership, influential and communication skills
- Quick services restaurant operations management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business mindset and result-driven
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
- Relocation to China and Macau is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bodhi Wong at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.