- Fast Growing Restaurant Group
- Pre-opening team
- Based in Macau or S China
About our Client
Our client is a dominant player in the food and beverage industry in the Greater China region. To cope with their expansion plans in the region, they would like to invite a Senior Operations Manager to lead their pre-opening team for their new restaurant brand.
About the Role
Based in Macau or S China and directly reporting to the Founder, you will provide leadership and direction to unit level Restaurant Managers to drive sales for over 40-50 restaurant outlets across Macau and Greater China. You will develop business strategies, policies and procedures to obtain financial objectives for all restaurant outlets, both opening and existing. You will conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoot areas of interest while providing appropriate solutions to problems identified. Additionally, you will provide management staff training and ensure operational and training standards are consistently followed and executed by all Managers.
- Minimum Diploma qualified and relevant work experience in the food and beverage industry is required
- At least 8 years of proven success in working for a high volume, multi-unit restaurant group
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose problems and coach the operations team
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a sizeable team
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, result-driven with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English is a pre-requisite for this role
- Relocation to either Macau or S China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.