About our Client
Our client is a leading retail conglomerate that has significant presence in Hong Kong with a growing portfolios of acclaimed subsidiaries of FMCG brands under their group. Having experienced a rapid growth in Asia with their retail outlets, they are well placed to continue their aggressive expansion and a Senior Operations Manager is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a small team, you will be responsible for leading the operation and business development team to ensure that all requisite production, quality, profitability and continuous improvement targets and standards are met. As an individual, you will be a strong leader and role model, exemplifying a best practice approach across all areas such as, performance management, objective setting, coaching and mentoring etc. Lastly, you will work with internal stakeholders and be innovative in implementing cost saving initiatives while driving continuous digital transformation projects to improve customer experience with new technology for their retail outlets.
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in Operations Management experience leading a fast paced customer service department
- Experience of working in a fasting changing environment
- Experience identifying and driving continuous process improvements
- Demonstrate excellent commercials and be innovative in implementing cost saving initiatives
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Extremely Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Demonstrable experience and fully accountable for end to end people management, including performance management, absence management, and staff development
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.