- New Headcount
- Up to $90K/month
About our Client
Our client is renowned recreation and entertainment organization undergoing business transformation to expand their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors, and a vision to provide the best customer experience, a Senior Operations Manager - Retail Planning is now being invited to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head and leading a team of 10, you are responsible for the overall retail outlet store planning, design, business development and in-store marketing strategies for over 100 retail outlets across Hong Kong. You will implement strategic retail layout and design concept based on customer segmentation in line with corporate standards, to enhance overall customer experience at store level. Working closely with the leasing and project team, you will provide input to leasing team on site selection strategies based on market research, and provide insight to the project team on store renovation design and concepts. Design corporate retail training framework by working closely with the Learning & Development team to enhance and standardize customer service level. Lastly, you are responsible for driving regular in-store promotions based on district and market trends to maximize shop performance and profitability.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 10 years management experience managing a fast-paced business with a sizable team.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Previous business development, lease management and negotiation experience.
- Possess good understanding of customer behaviour and be able to implement store planning, design and renovation ideas to uplift customer spending.
- Strategic and creative, be able to create a strong training framework for the retail business.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influential skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.