About the Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate who is in expansion phase and a need has arisen to recruit a Senior or Service Delivery Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Director, you will act as a single focal point to manage overall service delivery and support in designated subsidiaries to maintain SLA and ensure end user satisfaction to users. The role should demonstrate the best practice of project management and service management from both application and infrastructure support aspects. You will also need to assist the project delivery of different business users on infrastructure and application requests and coordinate internal resources (Subject Matter Experts) and external resources to support daily operation and project delivery. This role acts as a partner / advisory to the business partners which proposes relevant solutions / improvements to ensure the delivery of IT services.
The Successful Applicants
- At least 7+ years hands on experience in Service Delivery Management with production infrastructure and application support experience
- Working experience in Consulting firm will be a major plus
- Expert level of knowledge in domain Broad/diverse business knowledge of a range of functions, products and/or systems, or expert knowledge of specialized functions, products and/or systems
- Knowledge of software development practices, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of technical/business environment and processes.
- Understand functional aspects and technical behaviour of the underlying operating system, development environment, and deployment practices.
- Have facility with and understanding of the ecosystem that code operates in
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.