Senior Payroll Accountant (Up to 50k)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned retailer with global presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Accountant to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Act as the key contact person for all payroll-related matters within the company
- Manage external payroll vendors and ensure accuracy of all payroll activities for all APAC offices
- Prepare MPF scheme and assist in personal tax returns/reports
- Maintain HR & finance system accuracy and help with organizing and filling payroll records
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience in handling payroll accounting, preferably in a sizeable company
- Prior knowledge in employment ordinances is highly preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Strong with numbers and have good communication skills, and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.