About our Client
Our client is one of the well-known and sizeable industry leaders in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a seasoned Payroll Manager to lead the team in a group perspective.
About the Role
- Reports to HR director and leading a sizeable team
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Ensures all kind of payments in compliance with local laws and regulations
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 10 years of experience in C&B operations ideally in sizeable companies
- Proven track record on leadership and supervisory experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, and Powerpoint)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.