Senior Phone Banking Officer
*24-hour Call center (no sales task required)
*Customer service experience
*Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is an international retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are looking for a Phone Banking Officer for their banking call center.
About the role
- Reporting to the team manager, you are responsible for answering incoming phone inquiries on credit card and other banking products.
- You need to provide immediate assistance on the phone and handle customer's complaints whenever necessary.
- You will assist in ad-hoc duties requested by your direct manager.
- You also have to demonstrate courteous service and service oriented attitude at all times.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Secondary education.
- At least 1-2 year or above experience in customer service role in banks / insurance is required.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer servicing skills.
- Strong in problem solving, people oriented with cheerful personality.
- Willing to work in shift duty and flexible working hours.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin.
- Proficient in English / Chinese input method and MS Office applications.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.