About the Company
Our client is an international high jewelry brand with presence around the globe. With their continuous expansion plans, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join the team as a Senior Marketing Executive.
About the Role
Reporting to the PR Manager, you will develop and execute annual PR & Media plan and strategies and maximize brand awareness through PR materials, activities and events. You will establish, maintain good relations with press to optimize publicity coverage and implement PR activities, press trips and events and review the performance. You will manage celebrities and online / offline influencer. You will also ensure the website content accuracy, implement digital strategies including programmatic advertising and assist in content development for digital campaigns. You will assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of PR experiences in luxury retail industry
- Solid experience in PR, advertising and digital experience
- Creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated and ability to multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.