About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate that has over HK$500 billion turn over and over 40,000 staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to expand their business internationally, they are seeking for a Senior PR Manager with oversees media network to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be a key member of the business's PR and marketing team and responsible for building strong relationships with key media outlets, bloggers, analysts and industry & community associates for the purpose of supporting the business's product integrity. As an individual, you will also play a pivotal role in the development of content that supports outbound engagements and communications such as pitches, press releases, presentations, blogs, briefing documents, social media, and videos to inspire even greater awareness of the business and its products. Lastly, you will be tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organising press conferences, local media events and support international media events.
- Bachelors degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or journalism
- 10+ years of experience in all round marketing, PR or event marketing
- Agency background welcome
- Strong understanding of the local market and opportunities for growth in communications and content strategies
- Good understanding about what content works best for which channel and what content helps other business units
- Superior organisation and people skills with the ability to be flexible, set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace with a proven history of managing concurrent projects with competing timelines
- Exceptional organisation, writing, project management and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
Budget up to HK$65,000
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.