About the client:
Our client is a listed real estate company with steady growth and strong presence in Hong Kong and Mainland China. To support their business growth and development, they are looking for a Senior Purchasing Officer to support their central purchasing function.
About the role:
- Handle the entire procurement process during the procurement function in central procurement team;
- Handle the procurement function in wide range of products and services for facility management, including E&M goods and services;
- Conduct market research to develop and maintain the supplier base, and undertake regular supplier review with existing suppliers to ensure the service level product and services quality;
- Support the Manager in establishing, evaluating, and implementing the policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree holder or above, major in Procurement & Supply Chain Management or Business, IT, Science/Engineering discipline are preferred;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in tendering, contracting process experience from a sizable group/ corporation;
- Candidate with Professional membership of CIPS, ISM, IPSHK are preferred;
- Possess solid experience in tendering, RFx in both technical and non-technical categories related to facility management, including lifts and escalator, air conditioning and security services;
- Proficient in MS Office and Oracal ERP, iProcurement system;
- Independent, proactive, self-motivated, a good team player with strong reporting, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.