Senior Product Manager, Card Acquisition
- Card product development initiatives
- Product sales and new digital projects
- People management exposure
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Product Manager for their Card Acquisition team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Card Product and Acquisition, you will lead a small team in formulating end-to-end card product development and related card acquisition strategy. You have to implement card product design plans, features development, joint promotion campaigns, sales channel management and marketing programs for card products. You are also required to participate in new fintech projects, managing P&L, business budget and overall card performance growth.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Marketing or other Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-9 years of relevant experience in card product development and acquisition in retail banks.
- Sound knowledge in managing digital development projects is a must.
- Strong business sense and good people leading skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.