Senior Product Manager, FX and Deposit Payment (Bank)
- Formulating currency FX product development plans
- Digital and fintech projects exposure
- Product owner position
About the client
Our client is a well-established and leading retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidate for a Senior Manager, FX and Deposit Payment Product role for their Deposit Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head of Deposit, you will be responsible for formulating product and business strategies for currency FX and related currency payment products. You are required in designing new product initiatives and product campaigns to drive customer acquisition, product penetration and enhancing customer experience for different banking channels (digital and branch). In addition, you will work with Marketing, IT, Compliance, Project and Operations teams in developing FX and Payment product revamp, new system enhancement, UAT and conducting business analysis to achieve FX and Payment product performance effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of currency FX and international Payment product development experience in retail banks.
- Good experience in managing digital projects and project management skills.
- Sound analytical mind in conducting deposit FX product analysis and keep abreast of the market trend.
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.