About our Client:
Our client is a telecommunications company providing voice, multimedia and mobile broadband services. Aiming to leverage on new technologies and applications to provide quality service for their customers, they are seeking for a Senior Programmer to join their Business Operations & Development team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will participate in business application development and enhancement. You will be responsible in gathering and analyzing business requirements as well as propose sound solution. You will ensure the healthiness and efficiency of data and information flow throughout the organization. To ensure systems reliability, you will perform system maintenance, trouble-shooting and application testing. You will also communicate and coordinate with internal teams, users and external vendors to ensure deliverables requirements are being met and provide systems support service.
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in application development and proven skills on full development lifecycle;
- Proficiency in Java based programming, Linux/Unix shell scripts, Perl script, SQL, PL/SQL, and experience in using Oracle database
- Knowledge on workflow application design / ServiceNow / Oracle EBS / payment gateway / agile methodology / cloud platform is an asset;
- Willingness to take emergency calls during non-office hour, on a roster basis;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated and a team player;
- Excellent communication skills, committed and able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.