About the Company
Our client is a leading baby and children toys brand from Europe offering high quality products including educational toys, books and children furniture. The brand offers products which helps babies and children to open the imagination and multiple talents of each child. Due to rapid business expansion in Asia, an exciting new opportunity has been created to support the research & development capability of toys categories in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Regional Sourcing Director, you will take up a key role in toys and children furniture development projects. You will meet target production and shipment dates, starting from design, specification, prototyping, tooling, up to production start and launch. By collaborating closely with in-house design team from HQ and Asia suppliers, you will ensure products to meet international compliance requirement during development stage.
- Bachelor's Degrees in Engineering with at least 10 years' project engineering / product development experience in toys / children furniture
- Knowledge about toys safety requirements and EU regulation is essential
- High product sensibility and technical background
- Hands on approach and sense of ownership and responsibilities;
- Fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.