About the client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment organisation in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Senior Project Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 3, you will be responsible for controlling costs and maintaining profitability for the company's construction project(s) and managing field construction activity, engineering, and other field project support activities. As a team head, you will supervise the development of project schedules and monitors production to assure timely project completion. The role will involve managing major developments from the design state through construction including property due diligence, asset evaluations, site feasibility studies, construction management, financial forecasting/budgeting. Lastly, you will have the responsibility of interacting with various external vendors including subcontractors, architects and engineers as well as being the main point of contact to cross functional teams.
- Bachelor degree in engineering and at least 10 years experience demonstrating advanced project management skills and experience managing a variety of project, sizes, types and complexities
- Effective negotiation and contract management skills to represent the company with the internal business stakeholders and external vendor
- Well-rounded base of knowledge in construction disciplines
- Experience with highly technical and design-build projects is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects in various stages of completion
- Demonstrate a high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project software.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop a continuous improvement and development program for their own growth plan
- Great command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.