About our Client
Listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange, our client is a market leader in the retail sector and they combine traditional and digital strategies to transform their businesses in the region. With their continuous expansion plan, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the fast expanding Digital Project team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head and managing a team of 3, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and launch digital product features. You will use the best practices to evolve the delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross functional methodologies. You will serve as product expert, combine industry analysis, user feedback, and development knowledge to establish a product vision and solutions roadmap and deliver cross-platform solutions for web and mobile apps. Lastly, you will manage all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex technical projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Bachelor degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- 7 years Project Management experience in web/apps development, with back-end experience
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and collaborate with teams in multiple remote locations
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and prioritize appropriately
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish your goals are essential
- Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills, with the ability to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.