About the Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business and constantly seeking for talents, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber professional to join the Digital & Technology Transformation Team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department head, you will be an innovation lead to identify and resolve a wide range of corporate transformation challenges. This role will develop digital solutions for a diverse range of value chain stakeholders including customers, businesses, functions and working partners that deliver value and therefore drive more demand for such solutions. As an innovation driver, you will work with functional stakeholders to identify opportunities and propose credible innovative solutions while implementing strategies for business process re-engineering. Lastly, you have to be an excellent communicator, engaging and facilitating productive collaboration with business clients, technology providers, other innovators, academic researchers, and other external research organizations, as well as all levels of internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor degree and at least 7+ years of professional experience with a specific track record in successfully managing digital innovation pipeline, ideally at the intersection of natural & built assets and technology/digital
- Passionate about the digital transformation of the natural & built asset space
- Consulting background will be a plus
- Ability to interact with external vendors and key strategic outsourcing partners
- Ability to interact internally with key stakeholders across all businesses and functions
- Experience in corporate digital transformation both from a governance / stage gate management and coaching / capability building perspectives, excellent at developing sound business cases
- Ability to inspire colleagues, clients and potential partners with new ideas and discipline combined with pragmatism to implement them rapidly
- Proactive, practical, entrepreneurial, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.