Our client is a leading financial institutional with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the FS industry. Due to the business expansion, a (Senior) Project Manager - E-Banking is needed to join their growing team.
- Formulate and manage corporate e-channel projects with the aim to deliver best-in- class product selection, features and usability
- Manage online new projects with multiple stakeholders, ensure timely and quality project deliverables
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project implementation and service launch
- Communicate with Hotline and online customer services of corporate e-channel products, follow-up online channel related production problems
- Introduce and demonstrate OB functions to customers with RM
- Degree holder in Business Administration, eBanking, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience on eBanking / Channel project management gained from sizable multi-national financial institutions
- Strong leadership, project management, people and communication skills
- Able to motivate others to strike for excellence
- Keen interest in online technologies and trends
- Self-motivated, result oriented, meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements on eBanking
- Sound knowledge of corporate banking products and operations will be an advantage
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.