About the Client
Our client is a non-FI partner with leading presence in Hong Kong and growing presence in Greater China. To cope with the rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Senior Fintech Project Manager to join the dynamic team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CTO and working with cross-functional teams, you will bring together diverse, innovative Fintech strategies such as big data, AI, eKYC, mobile applications to meet established business objectives around digital adoption, engagement and customer satisfaction. As an individual, you will develop and manage the Fintech movement product lifecycle (definition, delivery, measurement and management) with the necessary mechanisms for ongoing iteration and innovation. Moreover, work with line of business partners to identify key needs, perform gap analysis, assess potential capabilities, and determine market opportunity resulting in a roadmap for innovative products available to consumers. Last but not least, you will need to prioritize intake from multiple sources and establish and manage product roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or related technical discipline
- Minimum 7 years of Fintech management experience and a experience working with innovation development
- Combination of business depth and technical savvy.
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile, and data-driven environment.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, disrupters, and best practices.
- A strong understanding, working knowledge and appreciation for user centered design and digital user experience.
- Digital native with an inherent interest in technology, innovation and business transformation.
- Passionate about leveraging user generated data and third party data to create intelligent, software driven customer experiences.
- Analytically minded with a desire to be precise with decision making and demonstrated experience using analytics to drive decision and results.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.