About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The group place a focus on sustainability and innovation of business models and has been constantly changing the business landscape and shaping consumer shopping behavior. The team is now looking for a high calibre professional to join its Project Management team based in Shanghai office.
About the Role
- Project management and preparation of contracts for appointment of architects and consultants
- Supervision on the architect's work and give clear directions to architects on commercial, office & hospitality planning
- Coordinate all internal departments (leasing, property management, marketing, design management, interior design)
- Supervision on project time line and project budget Analysis on international property market & development potentials International bench marking, design brandbook preparation & to ensure the requirement can be achieved
- Supervision of demolition works and set up monitoring check points for demolition works at construction site
- Degree qualified in Architecture / construction engineering / project management with at least 10 years of experience working on commercial projects in China market.
- Detailed knowledge of design development and preparation of construction documents for large scale mixed-use development projects in China.
- Strong relationship building skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent fluency in Mandarin and English
- Station in Shanghai
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.