Our client is a HK listed comprehensive investment group with more than 400 million asset in the real estate industry. Due to an aggressive business expansion, they are looking for a Senior Project Manager for its new residential development in Hong Kong.
- Project in-charge - management of overall project development plan / program, statutory submission strategy, costing control, design development, tendering, construction progress and contract admin.
- Successful in leading team and consultants to achieve various key milestones whilst in meeting with company's tight pre-sale target.
- In-charge all post contact packages for overall construction and relevant statutory approvals.
- Manage in statutory submission and lead consultants to gain GPB, Foundation, Site Formation, DD&H approval from BD and DLO. Successful track records in achieve above on time and met with company finance time-line and requirement
- Design development and coordination with consultants from management business strategy and intention. Manage of design to maintain the balance of cost, time-line and quality standard
- Manage of tendering included technical and contractual requirement for tender preparation, review returned tender package, interview tenders to contract award
- Manage of quality team to setup QA/QC system for routine supervision and systematised.
- Prepare Pre-sales and Property Sales Brochure under the first-hand sales ordinance
- Manage and deliver of show flats and sales office
- Prepare management reports both for internal top management and JV partners
- University degree in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying or building related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in planning, design and project management, 5 of which must be post qualification and preferably in residential development projects.
- Member of professional bodies in building industry with sound knowledge of related ordinances and technical and professional practices.
- Well versed with current property market and construction industry developments and good professional networking.
- Strong managerial, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.