About our Client
Listed in Hong Kong, our client is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve their members and customers. Being one of the world's largest retailers in Hong Kong, they offer a wide range of commercial services and development strategies in achieving their commercial objectives. To cope with their business expansion locally and in China, a newly created Senior Promotions Manager position has risen.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director and managing a team of 4, you will develop and communicate relevant retail trends to centre management and work effectively with internal departments especially leasing, sub-brands, tenants and guest services to ensure optimum business effectiveness. As a team lead, you are required to develop and implement ATL and BTL marketing campaigns, event planning and brand strategies to achieve sales targets, from creative brief through to analysis and recommendations. You will prepare annual marketing plan and ensure marketing objectives are achieved, measured and reported to all relevant stakeholders. Lastly, you will incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions through digital and social media channels to maximise customer outreach.
- Bachelor degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or journalism
- 10+ years of experience in all round marketing, PR or event marketing
- Agency background welcome
- Strong understanding of the local market and opportunities for growth in communications and content strategies
- Good understanding about what content works best for which channel and what content helps other business units
- Superior organisation and people skills with the ability to be flexible, set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- A proven history of managing concurrent projects with competing timelines
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.