About our Client
My client is one of the largest data centers in Hong Kong and they operate data centers in several places. They are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead a team to take care of property management service and building operation
- Coordinate with other departments such as technical team and security team to ensure the daily operation is smooth
- Arrange and carry out tendering for tenant fit-in/out, reinstatement projects
- Monitor building maintenance projects to ensure on schedule and meet the company's standard
- Prepare annual budget for the team
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in property management, real estate and related disciplines
- 10 years' solid working experience in Property Management, Data Center experience is a plus
- Professional memberships in Property Management or other related disciplines
- Independent, Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.