About our Client
Our client is a developer dedicates its business to residential, commercial buildings and hospitality in Hong Kong. The company built lots of estates in recent years and in order to provide outstanding property management service. They are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Reporting to General Manager
- Strategic planning for the company's direction on team structure arrangement
- Supervise on-site managers to ensure each estate has provided premium services to residents and visitors
- Review the efficiency of management services and drive continuous improvement
- Review annual maintenance works proposal, management budget and cost control documents
- Coordinate with technical team for planning and execution of improvement projects, e.g. system upgrade
The successful applicant
- Degree holder in Property Management, Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 10 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is prefer, e.g. CIH, HKIH etc
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.