About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong Top-notch Developer with comprehensive portfolio including residential and retail in Hong Kong. Currently they are looking for a Senior Property Officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead a team to oversee daily operation and maintenance works
- Coordinate with internal staff and external vendors and contractors to ensure the works are smooth and on time
- Maintain good relationships and handle residents and OC members' complaints
- Attend IO/OC meeting
- Prepare budget for long-term facility maintenance and renovation plan
The successful applicants
- High Diploma or above holder in Property Management, Real Estate or related disciplines with at least 3 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is prefer, e.g. PMP (Tier 2) etc
- Candidates from agencies background are welcome
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Less experience will be considered as Property Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.