About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed developer with extensive commercial, retail and residential portfolio across Hong Kong and China. To provide top-quality shopping experience to customer, they are looking for a Senior Property Officer to join their team for their iconic mall.
About the Role
- Report to the Manager
- Supervise on site staff and services contractor to ensure daily operation is smooth
- Coordinate with internal (leasing, marketing) and external parties to achieve the assigned projects (A&A, fit-out, renovation)
- Manage tenant's relationship for the portfolio
- Maintain staff quality and provide training to them to enhance their soft skill
- Assist in management proposal including but not limited to budget preparation, potential improvement and development plan
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Property Management, Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 4 years' solid relevant experience
- Experience in large scale shopping mall renovation experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.