About our Client
Our client is a leading Hong Kong based property developer with a remarkable portfolio of luxury commercial and residential properties in Hong Kong & China. Due to business expansion plan, there is an additional headcount of Senior Property Officer in the residential business unit in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Estate and Property Development
- Assist the handover and move-in of new residential estate
- Supervise the work of the teams in day-to-day management of common areas and residential buildings
- Supervise the management team including concierge, cleaning, security and clubhouse
- Supervise service of concierge and clubhouse service contractors
- Co-ordinate the estate management issues with Owners Committee
- Degree in Facility / Property Management / Building Services Engineering or related discipline, preferably with relevant professional qualification such as HKIFM, MHKIH, MCIH, etc.
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience in property management / technical services for high-end residential properties, of which 3 years should be at supervisory level
- Good knowledge in all laws that govern building management and maintenance, such as Building Management Ordinance, Security and Guarding Laws, and etc
- Mature, presentable with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills and a proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Holder of a valid driver license.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.