About our client:
Our client is a global leading watchmaker employee more than 1000 staffs worldwide with an annual turnover of USD 500 million. The team is looking for a Senior Purchasing Manager to be based in its buying office in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for sourcing talent who is looking for a stable work environment with strong business prospect.
About your role:
- Report to Sourcing Director and lead a team based in Hong Kong
- Manage new orders confirmation status with the team.
- Manage production and shipment status with the team.
- Manage sourcing and price negotiation status, and reviewed quotation with Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Monitor new development status with Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Review supplier's performance with the team including capabilities, capacity, delivery, quality, pricing and payment terms.
- Review financial reports and controlled the team expenses.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree holder or above in Purchasing or Supply Chain, or related disciplines with a Minimum 10 years experience in purchasing and sourcing, preference in watch industries;
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Strategic thinking with hands-on involvement in operations;
- A team player, fast learner with open, positive and continuous improvement mind-set
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.