Our client is a global F&B corporation with fast expanding plan in the Greater China market. Due to its ambitious expansion plan in the region, they are hiring a Senior Quality Manager to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Report to Associate Director, Quality & Production, you will lead a team of 3
- Provide Total Quality Management in Asia group, includes HK, China, and south east Asia.
- Implementation of different management systems to fulfill ISO standards, i.e. ISO22000, ISO9001, and HACCP
- Assure the regulatory compliance of all imported food products
- Manage company policy & requirements on food safety and operation procedure for all food products, such as temperature limit during transportation
- Provides food safety alert and advise to subsidiary companies & supplier; provide guidelines or requirements to minimize the risk in all aspects
- Work with different departments to ensure food safety by providing professional advice or arrangement, such as running trial for the supply chain from supplier to final customer
- Arrange or participate regular meeting to update the regulations or procedure in different area
- Handle of customer complaint based on food safety, quality & legality and implement investigation & logged
- Evaluation of service contractor and ensure services provided with efficiency & effectiveness at lowest cost
- University degree in Nutrition / Food Science / Technology or related discipline; with at least 10 years solid experience in food manufacturing and technical aspects, with at least 3 years in managerial level. Working experience in different SEA regions are preferred;
- Experience in BRC / ISO22000 / HACCP and other quality management standards;
- Experience in supplier audit and internal audit of GMP and FSMS;
- Experience in handling various customers' requirements, such as supermarkets and restaurants;
- Strong can-do attitude, strong technical problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin as well as in computer applications;
- Frequent travel is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.