About the Client
Our client is a multinational life science company and they are one of the largest life science companies on in the world. They thrive on working closely with healthcare specialists to develop products, solutions and services to help patients. Due to business expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Senior Quality, Regulatory Affairs Officer to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Responsible for all regulatory affair activities including registrations, tender, quotation related activities
- Maintain, renewal and review of product licenses in compliance with global standard and Hong Kong /Macau regulations
- Review product assessment and provide recommendation
- Prepare all materials, reports and follow-up issues regarding recall activities
- Ensure regulatory information is up-to-date with registrations
- University's Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or equivalent scientific degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Experience with ISO14001 and ISO45001 would be an advantage
- Certified ISO9001, ISO13485 internal auditor with sound QMS audit experience
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.