About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading manufacturing group specialise in engineering innovation and precision machined component production. The group owns a large scale industrial zone in China with over 3000 workers and it is a strategic supplier of global leading consume retailers. As the group is aiming to expand its business into the automotive supply chain, the team is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance to join its HQ in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to Managing Director, you will lead a team of 4 and responsible for the operation of Quality Assurance Department
- Propose quality plan and strategy to the management towards company business development.
- Maintain and improve the quality systems including IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001, RoHS and legal\ social compliance
- Work with Human Resource department to provide training and evaluation to company staffs regarding quality knowledge and competence
- Work with Project Management and other cross functional departments in NPI for new product development
- Work with customers and suppliers to resolve major quality issues and customer complaints.
- Provide monthly quality report and presentation to top management.
- Degree in Manufacturing /Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Quality Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of solid relevant experience in manufacturing environment with minimum 5 years in Quality Engineering.
- Experience in implementation of IATF16949 or automotive industry is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in quality tools APQP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA, MSA
- Familiar with quality systems ISO9001, ISO14001, SA8000
- Fast, proactive, leadership ability, down-to-earth, and savvy to work with factory heads
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.