About the Client
Our Client is European-listed healthcare company with global business developments. Their products and services is driven to safe patient lives. They are now seeking for a qualified incumbent to join them as a Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance for the Hong Kong and Macau market.
About the Role
- Provide overall guidance and support on regulatory affairs and quality assurance activities of the company's blockbuster pipeline in Hong Kong and Macau
- Ensure drug application and license renewal comply with local regulations and guidelines
- Manage all supporting activities relating to product regulatory requirements are proceeded according to schedule
- Review local promotional & marketing materials to ensure compliance with local regulations and corporate requirements
- Maintaining and updating documentation and database on product regulation and technical compliance
- Support product registration and submit to relevant health authority, and manage related change controls
- Work closely with external and internal parties to support quality system improvement for both external and internal audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related discipline
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' regulatory affairs, or quality assurance experience working at a pharmaceutical industry would be highly preferred
- A self-starter, detail-minded and well organized
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.