About the Company
Our client is an international luxury brand with a strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a Senior Regional Communications Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional GM, you will manage the communications budget within the region. You will plan and implement strategic PR and media strategies and establish strong connections with magazines, media, KOLs, and celebrities. As the gatekeeper of the brand's overall image you will oversee and approve all forms of PR releases and materials and will initiate and plan PR events including product launch, PR events, press tours, VIP trips, etc within the Region. Lastly, the successful candidate will be expected to handle ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 12 years of communications experiences in luxury industry or agencies
- Regional experience is a MUST
- Solid experience in developing PR & media strategies
- Strong PR network and connections with high fashion media, KOL, and celebrities
- Strong business acumen, leadership and detail-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.