About the Company
Our client is a well-established luxury retailer who has played a leading role for years. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Senior Regional Project Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Regional Finance Operations, you will lead a neat team and working closely with various business units (e.g. HR, IT and Finance teams) to carry out special projects in the region. These projects include but are not limited to process re-engineering, workflow enhancement, system implementation and organization change. You will design the project plans, execute them with schedules established, monitor project progress, conduct user tests and follow up on the projects after they are successfully launched. You also need to prepare constant reports for management, maintain proper documentation and respond to enquiries regarding operation changes.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of Accounting and Finance experience in sizeable MNCs
- Managerial experience is preferred
- Strong understanding about operation and accounting processes
- Project experience is a plus but not compulsory
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Occasional traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.