About the Client
Our client is a listed and well established medical company specializing in beauty and medical aesthetics. To cope with their business expansion plans, a rare opportunity has arisen and they are currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive to join their team.
About the Role
- Responsible for all regulatory affairs activities including tender and quotation related activities
- Maintain, renew and review of product licenses in compliance with global standards and Hong Kong's regulations
- Review product assessment and provide recommendation
- Prepare all materials, reports and follow-up issues regarding product recalls
- Ensure regulatory affairs information is up-to-date with registration requirements
- University's Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or Science related disciplines
- At least 2 years of regulatory affairs working experience ideally in cosmetic and beauty industry
- Good interpersonal skills, hard-working and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.