About the Client
Our Client is a European-listed healthcare company with global business developments. Their diverse and innovative pharmaceutical pipeline are known to have saved patient's lives around the world. A rare opportunity has arisen and the they are now seeking for a qualified incumbent to join them as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive.
About the Role
- Provide overall guidance and support on regulatory affairs and quality assurance activities for company's blockbuster pipeline in Hong Kong and Macau
- Ensure drug application and license renewal comply with local regulations and guidelines
- Manage pre-approval, post-approval regulatory submissions
- Support product registration and submit to Department of Health, and manage related change controls
- Work closely with external and internal parties to support quality system improvement for both external and internal audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related discipline
- Minimum 1 year regulatory affairs experience working at a pharmaceutical company
- A self-starter, detail-minded and well organized
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.