About our client:
Our client is one of the premium fashion retail brands. They are currently seeking for a Senior Retail Director to drive both the brand and business growth in region.
- Ensure merchandise needs are met, through partnership with merchants, distribution and supply chain teams to drive sales.
- Execution of brand's initiatives, promotional strategies and programs assuring that they support company sales, branding and business objectives.
- Surfaces local initiatives to build brand awareness drive business and engage teams.
- Leverage tools and resources to exceed business objectives including but not limited to Annual Performance Goals.
- Proactively assess and report market demographics and psychographics to home office.
- Embrace diversity and inclusiveness through our people, customer and brand.
- Build appropriate development plans and hold the team accountable for exceeding goals (business and individual) by providing immediate ongoing feedback.
- Foster strong and cooperative relationship with business partners e.g. management team of department stores and landlord.
- Create a proactive selling culture that focuses on building long term relationships through the conversion of walk-in customers into repeat clients.
- Fosters an environment where service excellence values are a top priority through training, 1 on 1 coaching, modeling appropriate selling behaviors and personal involvement with top clients.
- Ensure consistent presentation standards are met, through partnership, planning, and execution.
- Minimum 15 years of retail management with at least 10 years of multi-store business experience
- Strong business acumen and passion for the fashion/retail industry
- Bachelor Degree or above
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kristy Chan at +852 3180 4956 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.